Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Happy, the Crappy and the Ridiculous


One of my goals for this blog is to keep things real. After all, we’re talking about a difficult topic here and one in which I think we need to address the challenges of food choices and weight loss, not just the triumphs. The tendency of many bloggers in general is to be positive all the time, but as readers of my main blog have known for years, I am definitely not all rainbows and unicorns. I like to tell it how it is, or as I call it; the happy, the crappy and the ridiculous.

Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves. We just have to look at some of our behaviors and as crazy as they are, admit that sometimes “these things happen”.  Of course the goal is to make better choices more of the time, but I’d be lying if I said I was never again going to have an extra glass of wine, pair it with some cheese and try calling it “a vegetable”.
I invite readers to share not only their victories but their struggles as well because I think we can all learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment